Love cheese? Love to shop and eat local? Then consider joining our CSC (Community Supported Cheese) Program!
Much like a CSA that provides a weekly or monthly farm share, our CSC offers cheese lovers a taste of some special selections every month. We hope shares will give you a chance to meet and make friends with some new and interesting cheeses! Shares are available in two sizes: Just a Taste ($25/month) and Platter Size ($50/month).
As a CSC shareholder, you’ll receive:
- a monthly share containing tasting portions of three of our favorite cheeses, chosen at their peak ripeness
- pairing notes and suggestions for beverages and foods that work well with each cheese
- a special gift upon subscribing (it’s a surprise!)
- advance notice of members-only tastings and cheese classes
- Just a Taste shares provide an affordable way to learn about new cheeses, and include 4-5 oz. portions of cheese alone. Platter Size shares include slightly larger pieces of cheese, plus accompaniments designed to fill out a platter for four.
Share prices are $25/month for Just a Taste and $50/month for Platter Size. CSC pickups will begin the month after you join; shares are available for pickup on the first Thursday of every month during our evening shop hours, 5 pm – 8 pm (if you’re picking up your World Peas CSA share at Red & White Market, you can collect your cheese on the way!).
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.