or contact the shop directly: firstname.lastname@example.org (978) 501-3142
We’ll work with you to make your platter truly special, and can adjust ingredients, sizes and pricing accordingly. Contact us to discuss the infinite options!
Boxes are available for local pickup or shipping within the United States. Please allow 48 hours notice for preparation of gift boxes. Boxes can be shipped anywhere within the continental U.S. (shipping charges vary with location/size). Some popular choices:
CHEESE SAMPLER GIFTS $50/100
These popular gift boxes contain an assortment of hand-cut cheeses made in Massachusetts/Vermont/Connecticut, crackers, local preserves or honey, and freshly roasted nuts.
CHEESE TO GO GIFT TOTE $25
The perfect gift for a teacher or colleague: a reusable insulated tote with 1/2 pound of locally produced artisan cheese, local preserves/honey, and TeaPigs Spiced Winter Red tea.
CUSTOM GIFT BOXES $50 and up
Starting at $50, include anything we sell in the shop, from great cheese to preserves, honeys, crackers, artisan chocolate/caramels, tea, charcuterie, dried fruit and nuts. Box price includes a $15 fee for assembly, handmade wooden box, wrap and ribbon. Some theme ideas:
- Massachusetts-made or New England-made: locally produced cheese, preserves/honey, caramels, chocolates, crackers
- Sweet and Spicy: hand-selected cheeses paired with pepper-infused honey or maple syrup, ginger caramels, dried fruits, and spicy pickles
- Cheese 101: an assortment of cheeses representing the different “families” of cheesemaking styles with accompaniments and pairing/tasting notes
- Winter Comforts: assorted cheeses, our fondue recipe, locally made caramels, Trees Knees Gingerbread Maple Syrup, TeaPigs Spiced Winter Red tea, crackers, nuts
- Old & New World Tastes: an assortment of cheeses, including European classics and U.S. made cheeses inspired by those classic styles, with preserves or honey and nuts